How To Choose A New Heating Oil Supplier
If you’re shopping for a heating oil supplier in northern NJ, you’ll probably find many options to choose from. The question is, how do you pick a good one?
Here are four questions to help you narrow the field.
- What fees do you charge, and what incentives do you offer for new customers? All fuel suppliers collect surcharges for fuel delivery, but some charge significantly more than others. Others go the opposite route and offer great introductory prices at first, only to raise their prices once you’re a committed customer. At Bolkema Fuel, we offer fair, competitive prices and low surcharges on every gallon of heating oil we sell from the first day you become a Bolkema Fuel customer.
- What services do you provide besides fuel delivery? Many discounters offer low prices on heating oil, but do they also provide the support your family needs to stay safe and comfortable all year long? We do. From 24/7 emergency service and heating maintenance plans that keep your equipment running reliably and at peak efficiency, to expert installation of top quality, high efficiency heating (and cooling) equipment, Bolkema has you covered.
- How will you make life easier for me? Your life is busy enough without having to worry about keeping an eye on your fuel gauge or remembering to schedule a fuel delivery. Does your supplier offer options like FREE automatic delivery, which monitors your fuel usage and schedules your fuel delivery when you need it? We do.
Paying for your fuel can also be a hassle – unless your supplier offers ways that make bill paying easy (hint: most don’t). At Bolkema Fuel, we offer heating oil Budget Plan and Price Protection options that make your bills more predictable.
- How will you help me sleep at night? Peace of mind is all about making your life easier and more predictable – something we work hard to do for all our customers. With Bolkema Fuel, you’ll rest easy knowing that:
- We own one of the largest storage terminals in northern Bergen County, capable of holding more then 200,000 gallons of oil
- Your fuel will be delivered by a highly trained team of professionals who put your safety first, using a fleet of well-maintained trucks that stay on the road in any weather
- Your fuel deliveries and heating system are backed by a team of licensed professionals that offer safe deliveries, expert maintenance and 24/7 emergency service.
- You have convenient, flexible options and services such as E-Z Pay and automatic fuel delivery to help make managing your heating bills and fuel deliveries easy