A Heating Service Plan Can Save You Money
A heating system is a significant investment for your northern New Jersey home – one that should keep your family warm and comfortable for many, many years to come.
But it only will last that long if you give it the care it needs year after year.
The good news is that routine heating maintenance by a licensed professional – especially when it’s part of a Heating Service Plan – will actually pay for itself in the long run, helping you save money in numerous ways.
7 Ways Service Plans Cut Heating Costs
- Maintaining efficiency – An unmaintained heating system could lose five percent efficiency or more every year – which means that professional heating system maintenance could pay for itself in energy efficiency savings alone.
- Fewer repairs –With regular annual service visits, our expert heating technicians can spot small issues before they become big problems, often helping you to avoid more costly heating repairs later.
- Discounted or covered repairs – Service plans typically include coverage or discounts on many of the heating system parts that most commonly break down.
- Continued warranty coverage – If you install a new propane- or oil-fired heating system, its warranty will probably require you to get regular professional maintenance; without it, you may have to pay out-of-pocket for repairs that might otherwise be covered.
- Longer equipment life – Maintaining your home heating system regularly can extend the life of your heating system, so you get more for your money.
- Timely upgrade advice – With regular service, a technician can give you a heads up when it’s smart time to invest in a heating system upgrade rather than pouring more money into fixing older equipment.
- Emergency service – Heating service plans include priority service coverage for your equipment – a service that you would otherwise pay a premium for.
As you can see, enrolling in a heating service plan pays both now and down the road. Contact us today to enroll in a Bolkema Fuel service plan and experience the benefits for yourself this winter – and beyond!